Your local rural telecommunications company
Yless4u is an Australian private company dedicated to building infrastructure for the delivery of Broadband Internet and voice services to rural Australians.
- specialises in rural broadband services
- provides consulting services to rural Local & State Governments in the design, business case development and deployment of regional/rural and remote telecommunications infrastruture
- is a registered telecommunications carrier
- provides Internet Service speeds up to 24mbps through our wholly owned infrastruture
- offers competitive Internet Service plans
- is owned and operating from the Bywong area in South Eastern NSW
- knows and understands the rural issues
- is environmentally sensitive
Yless4u gained a National Telecommunications Carrier Licence in November 2004, and launched Internet Services in the Bungendore area in February 2005.
In April 2005, Yless4u gained both Wholesale & Retail status for the HiBIS (Higher Bandwidth Incentive Scheme) and later the Broadband Connect Federal Government rural Broadband incentive scheme program.
Yless4u provides services via wireless technology, in rural and remote regions in the areas surrounding the Australian Capital Territory (ACT).
The network geographic coverage is approximately 5,500 sq kms, from the Collector area in the north to the Angle Crossing/Tharwa/Michelago areas in the south.
From mid 2008, we have diversified our operations to include consulting services in the deployment of regional/rural and remote Telecommunications Infrastruture